Does your curiosity drive you? At Maryville University, we have the passion to match your curiosity. Our flexible, 100% online bachelor’s in history is designed with a versatile career focus to help you make connections and gain insights about history. Through your history major, you can build a contextual foundation for understanding current world events.
Our program is experiential, interactive, and innovative, so you can graduate with the transferable knowledge to help you achieve your educational and professional goals. Whether you plan to pursue graduate studies or explore career options in fields like public history, government, nonprofit advocacy, or education, we’re with you from application through graduation.
We’re invested in your success. Let’s be brave together.
- Access 100% online coursework with 24/7 support.
- Complete a local history seminar to discover and interact with your community on a new level.
- Gain relevant knowledge and insights through experiential courses and a professional internship.
- Build your history portfolio to apply for job opportunities or graduate school.
- Apply with no application fee and no entrance exams.
Pursue a career in a variety of settings, including:
- Historical societies
- Technology companies
- Government agencies