You’re driven to make a difference.
We’re driven to make that possible.
People are dynamic and complex. So is human growth and development. That’s because we’re shaped by so many factors: genetics, family, religion, relationships, social establishments. When you understand the intricacies of those dynamics, you’re in a unique position to help people brave some of life’s most difficult challenges.
Earn your Bachelor of Arts in Human Development and Family Studies online from Maryville University, and learn how people develop within the context of the family and society. Gain an understanding of human development across the life cycle by choosing from four tracks: Early Childhood Development, Youth Development, Family Life Education, or Adult Development and Aging. Or, choose the 30-credit Child Life Specialist concentration, designed to help you pursue professional certification and work in a hospital setting as a Certified Child Life Specialist.
- Access coursework 100% online.
- Log in and study on your schedule, not ours.
- No entrance exams or fees to apply.
- Programs start in fall, spring, or summer.
- Small classes for personalized instruction.
- Service learning opportunities and advocacy projects.
- Transfer credit friendly admission.
When you earn your online bachelor’s in human development and family studies, you can be a difference-maker. Are you ready? Start here. Let’s be brave together.