Online Bachelor’s Degree in General Studies
Did you know that healthcare in the United States is a trillion-dollar industry? With your online Bachelor of Arts in General Studies with a Concentration in Healthcare, you can begin or enhance your career in non-clinical healthcare roles like healthcare coordinator or health educator. Earn your degree online at Maryville and start making a difference in your community.
- Earn your degree 100% online with courses in anatomy and physiology, ethics, healthcare systems, and more.
- Connect with faculty experts who can work with you on your schedule and enjoy 24/7 technical support.
- Choose from two in-demand professional exploratory topics – mental health or gerontology.
- Qualify to transfer eligible credits and graduate sooner.
- Apply with no application fee and no SAT/ACT scores.