Earn your 100% online bachelor’s in English at Maryville, and you can customize your degree with a minor and develop highly sought analytical and writing skills. Use your degree to discover opportunities in areas as diverse as creating marketing campaigns, leading classrooms, or developing online content.
Maryville University is a member of the Association of Writers and Writing Programs, a national organization of colleges and writers dedicated to developing, implementing, and enhancing English education. As such, we are committed to providing a top-quality English bachelor’s degree — online and on your schedule.
Why choose Maryville University’s online English degree program?
- Gain a higher earning potential, the highest-paid writers and editors earn more than $110,000 annually, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
- Access 100% online coursework, and apply with no entrance exams or application fees.
- Complete an internship to gain experience writing and editing in a professional setting.
- Choose your minor to complement your degree with skills to join industries like communications, education, law, marketing, technology, and more.
- Connect to a faculty of award-winning professional writers.