Online Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Earn an online bachelor’s degree in communication and prepare to lead content strategy in many fields. Gain access to key digital tools, modern employer insights, and direct experience working on contemporary client-based projects. Prepare to advance and drive digital growth.
- Apply with no fees or entrance exams
- Access 100% online coursework and practice using popular digital tools
- Choose from concentrations in strategic communication or emerging media strategy and social media
- Earn industry certificates from Amazon, Google, Hubspot and Salesforce, depending on your concentration and chosen electives
- Industry-focused curricula updated regularly to reflect changes in the professional landscape
- Connect to a faculty of communication experts and work on contemporary client-based projects
- Complete an internship to gain experience in a modern media setting
- Tuition assistance and financial aid packages are available
- Personalized support from application through graduation
At Maryville, 96% of our online undergraduate program graduates find a new career in their chosen field or enroll in advanced education programs within six months of graduation.