Online Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Earn an online bachelor’s degree in communication and prepare to lead content strategy in many fields. Top media jobs in PR, journalism, advertising, marketing, and corporate communications can lead to salaries exceeding $100,000. At Maryville, you can prepare to advance and drive digital growth.
- Access 100% online coursework and practice using popular digital tools
- Complete an internship to gain experience in a modern media setting
- Choose from concentrations in strategic communication or emerging media strategy and social media
- Earn multiple certificates with real-world applications, depending on your concentration and chosen electives
- Connect to a faculty of communication experts and work on contemporary client-based projects
- Apply with no application fee and no SAT/ACT required for admission